Thank you all that entered my first giveaway for the Coach Wristlet. So I received 12 eligible comments for the contest and using the handy-dandy random number generator on the internet, we have a winner.
And the winner of the Coach Wrislet (sponsored by the ABREVA program by Mom Central ) is…
Entry # 12!
Entry #12 was submitted by Christine. Christine’s top 5 “must-have” items were:
1) cell phone
4) lip balm
Being a woman and a mother these are my 5 “must-have” items in my purse:
- Lip Balm or Lip Gloss - Something to moisturize the lips is a must.
- iPhone - Let’s face it. I cannot live without my iPhone. It also works great to entertain my kids if I need a distraction for them (I know some of you are thinking “bad mommy” for letting your kids play with your smartphone. Well my kids are tech kids and they don’t always respond to traditional toys.)
- Wallet & Keys - OK that is 2 items but they are necessities for obvious reasons (cash, credit cards, bus pass, locking the house)
- Chewing Gum - Sometimes I like ordering the dish with the garlic or the onions.
- Wysi Wipes - These are one of the greatest inventions ever. It is a biodegradable disposable wipe. They come in a small round pellet and expand when you soak them in water. They are fantastic at wiping up those yucky messes my kids make and when I am done with them I just toss them like a napkin.
So why am I sharing my “must-have” items in this post? Well because I am actually having my first blog giveaway ever! What am I giving away? A free Coach Wristlet for participating in the contest.
Abreva is sponsoring this post and has offered a free Coach Wristlet to one of my blog readers. Just a little bit of background, Abreva is a cold sore medicine and I do personally occasionally suffer from cold sores. When I do, I always keep a small tube of Abreva handy in my purse and reapply the ointment often to speed up the healing of the cold sore. I find that it works better than even the prescription ointment that my doctor usually prescribes for me. Cold sores are embarrassing so Abreva definitely helps keep the healing period to a minimum compared to other over-the-counter brands of cold sore medicine.
I also want to encourage you to visit the Abreva website www.abreva.ca to get your free $5 off coupon between August 15 and September 2 (they have limited quantities of the coupon so act fast!).
So how do you enter the Coach Wristlet contest? Simply comment on this post with 5 of your “must-have” items in your purse and you will be entered for the giveaway. Also leave me an email address where I can contact you should you be the winner. Contest closes on September 2. I will randomly choose a winner after September 2 and post the winner on my blog.
The contest is open to Canadian residents only. (Sorry my non Canadian friends but Abreva can only ship to Canadian addresses.)
What are you waiting for? Go comment and enter the giveaway now! Good luck .
Disclosure – I am participating in the ABREVA program by Mom Central Canada on behalf of GlaxoSmithKline. I received a Coach wristlet as a thank you for my participation. The opinions on this blog are my own.